Masters of Science (Computer Science)
N/481/7/0829(MQA/PA15100)11/24 Course Duration Full time: 2 – 4 years Part time: 3 – 6 years
Course of Study
Students may opt for the programme for either a full-time or part-time basis. Students are required to complete 6 credits, including two compulsory courses, and a research-based dissertation.
• Research Methodology in Computer Science (3 credit)
• Directed Readings and Research (3 credit)
• Graduation Thesis
• A Bachelor’s Degree of Computing or in the area of science and technology or related to computing, with a minimum CGPA of 3.00;
• A Bachelor’s Degree of Computing in the area of science and technology or related to computing with CGPA below 3.00 but above 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process;
• A Bachelor’s Degree of Computing or in the area of science and technology or related to computing, with CGPA less than 2.50, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field may be accepted.
*For candidates without Computing Degree, two prerequisite modules in computing will be offered.
International students must have proof of good proficiency in verbal and written English.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or its is required.