- About Us
- Faculty of Art & Design
- Faculty of Business & Management
- Faculty of Chinese Medicine
- Faculty of Education & Psychology
- Faculty of Engineering & Information Technology
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Science
- School of Foundation Studies
- Southern Institute of Technical Education (SITE)
- School of Professional Continuing Education (SPACE)
- Sim Mow Yu Chinese Education & Teacher Training Centre
- Institute Of Graduate Studies & Research
- Research Centre
- Research Institute of Chinese Ethnicity and Culture
- A+i Design Research Centre
- Centre for Business & Management Research
- Research Centre of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Centre for Applied Artificial Intelligence, Robotic, and IoT (CARI)
- Education, Psychology and Counselling Research Centre
- Social Sciences Research Centre (SSRC)
- Centre for Malaysian Studies
- Campus Life
To actively promote international exchange program, Southern University College cooperates with foreign universities to promote our students’ global perspective and enhance their competitiveness.
Southern University College has also been co-organising Hong Kong – Malaysia Student Cultural Exchange Programme with New Era University College, Han Chiang University College and The Chinese University of Hong Kong since 2016. Mr. Lim Soon Tiong, the chairman of the Nanyang University Alumni Association – Hong Kong, is the main sponsor of this programme.
Hong Kong – Malaysia Student Cultural Exchange Programme
Since 2016, Mr. Lim Soon Tiong, the chairman of the Nanyang University Alumni Association – Hong Kong, has been sponsoring Southern University College, New Era University College, Han Chiang University College and The Chinese University of Hong Kong to host a fruitful two-week student cultural exchange programme every year.
To promote mutual understanding, cultural exchange and vision among students from Hong Kong and Malaysia.
– Expose students to different cultures through visits
– Broaden students’ knowledge and enhance their learning ability through seminars and workshops.
– Provide students an opportunity to study at foreign university.
Renowned professionals from different fields are invited to share their knowledge and experience.
Students gain foreign cultural and environmental insights.
Through visitation to government departments and business organisations in Hong Kong and Malaysia, participants could understand the social, political and economic developments of the region.
Participants are guided through interactive activities in creating handicrafts.
Participants are exposed to historical landmarks, culture and art of the region.
International Education & Exchange
Shanghai Publishing and Printing College Student Exchange Program
On 2nd July 2019, 37 students and 2 lecturers from Shanghai Publishing and Printing College arrived at Southern University College to participate in the Student Exchange Program for 2 weeks. They participated in English Class, Sketching Class and Flower Arranging Class. Besides that, they visited Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Historical Places in Johor Bahru, Legoland and Kukup. They had an unforgettable experience throughout this program.
Hebei University of Engineering and Shijiazhuang University Student Exchange Program
On 13th May 2019, six students from Hebei University of Engineering and Shijiazhuang University arrived at outhern University College to participate in the Student Exchange Program for 4 weeks. They had joined interesting classes like Drawing Fundamental, Introduction of Psychology, History of TCM, Taekwondo, etc. During this period, students visited few tourist and cultural attractions in Malaysia.