- About Us
- Faculty of Art & Design
- Faculty of Business & Management
- Faculty of Chinese Medicine
- Faculty of Education & Psychology
- Faculty of Engineering & Information Technology
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Science
- School of Foundation Studies
- Southern Institute of Technical Education (SITE)
- School of Professional Continuing Education (SPACE)
- Sim Mow Yu Chinese Education & Teacher Training Centre
- Institute Of Graduate Studies & Research
- Research Centre
- Research Institute of Chinese Ethnicity and Culture
- A+i Design Research Centre
- Centre for Business & Management Research
- Research Centre of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Centre for Applied Artificial Intelligence, Robotic, and IoT (CARI)
- Education, Psychology and Counselling Research Centre
- Social Sciences Research Centre (SSRC)
- Centre for Malaysian Studies
- Campus Life
International Student Office
Welcome to International Student Office (ISO). We offer advice to all new international students on their inquiries about our university, student pass information, application procedures and many more.
ISO assists international students with the on-boarding process from their home country. It is also responsible for visa-related issues, such as student pass renewal or existing students.
Thus, the priority of ISO is to ensure that international students abide by the rules & regulations of the Immigration of Malaysia, before they/students arrive in Malaysia, while their studies are in progress, and even after completion of studies.
– International Student Enquiries
– Application of Student Visa for New Student
– Student Visa Renewal for Existing Students
Feel free to contact us for any inquiries. We are here to help.
Telephone: +607-558 6605 Ext.226