Foundation in Traditional Chinese Medicine
Course Duration: 1 Year (Full-Time)
The programme aims to provide a good learning platform for our students who can have a better understanding on the fundamentals of TCM. By providing students with basic knowledge in TCM and science subjects, we ensure them a smooth transition a from foundation degree to Bachelor. Hence, the graduates could enrol in Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hons) offered by Southern University College immediately upon completion of the foundation programme.
• Fundamental of Biology
• Fundamental of Physiology
• Organic of Chemistry
• Physical Chemistry
• Communicative English
• Introduction to Human Anatomy
• Introduction to Yellow Emperor’s Classic
• Fundamental of Physical Education (Qigong)
• Introduction to History of TCM and Foreign Medicine
• General English
• Introduction to Malaysian Culture
• Introduction to Sociology
• Foundation in Statistics
• Critical Thinking Skill
University College Compulsory
• Chinese Language
• SPM Science Stream: Pass SPM with a minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and any one (1) of the Science subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)
• SPM Non Science Stream: Pass SPM with a minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and Science.
• UEC Science Stream: Pass UEC with a minimum of four (4) credits including Mathematics and any one (1) of the Science subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)
• UEC Non Science Stream: Pass UEC a minimum of four (4) credits including Mathematics and Science.
For the UEC students who did not take Science subject, candidate is required to sit for the admission test before the enrolment.