- About Us
- Faculty of Art & Design
- Faculty of Business & Management
- Faculty of Chinese Medicine
- Faculty of Chinese Studies
- Faculty of Engineering & Information Technology
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Science
- School of Foundation Studies
- Southern Institute of Technical Education (SITE)
- School of Professional Continuing Education (SPACE)
- Sim Mow Yu Chinese Education & Teacher Training Centre
- Institute Of Graduate Studies & Research
- Research Centre
- Research Institute of Chinese Ethnicity and Culture
- A+i Design Research Centre
- Centre for Business & Management Research
- Research Centre of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Centre for Applied Artificial Intelligence, Robotic, and IoT (CARI)
- Education, Psychology and Counselling Research Centre
- Social Sciences Research Centre (SSRC)
- Centre for Malaysian Studies
- Campus Life
Excellent Achievement in the MTE 2022
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (DEE) took part in the Malaysia Technology Expo (MTE 2022) – COVID-19 International Innovation Invention & Advanced Healthcare and Life Sciences International Innovation Awards from 20th to 24th June 2022. The teams achieved distinguished results by bagging 2 Gold awards and 1 Silver award. Two teams also received special awards from the National Institute of Health, Malaysia, and the International Alliance of Innovation and Invention Associations.
The DEE lecturers (Mr.Chan Bun Seng, Dr. Kang Eng Siew, Dr. Hui Seng Kheong and Dr. Lim Wei Jer) and DEE students (Goh Jun Kiat, Ee Vi Liem and Ng Yee Yang) won the Special Award and Gold Award in MTE 2022. The title of their project was ‘Automated Disinfection Robot (ADR)’.
The DEE lecturers (Dr. Kang Eng Siew, Mr. Chan Bun Seng, Dr. Nur Dalilah Nordin and Dr. Vasanthan Maruthapillai) and DEE students (Lee Shi Chen, Lim Zheng Ye and Cheong Yoke Siong) won the Special Award and Gold Award in MTE 2022. The title of their project was ‘Automated Medicine Dispenser Machine (AMDM)’.
The DEE lecturers (Mr. Chan Bun Seng, Dr. Kang Eng Siew and Dr. Vasanthan Maruthapillai) and DEE students (Teh Chun Kit, Chua Wei Khang, Pang Yong Jian, Siew Zi Yang and Tung Khai Yen) won Silver Award in MTE 2022. The title of their project was ‘Automated Pharmacy Drive-Thru System’.