- About Us
- Faculty of Art & Design
- Faculty of Business & Management
- Faculty of Chinese Medicine
- Faculty of Chinese Studies
- Faculty of Engineering & Information Technology
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Science
- School of Foundation Studies
- Southern Institute of Technical Education (SITE)
- School of Professional Continuing Education (SPACE)
- Sim Mow Yu Chinese Education & Teacher Training Centre
- Institute Of Graduate Studies & Research
- Research Centre
- Research Institute of Chinese Ethnicity and Culture
- A+i Design Research Centre
- Centre for Business & Management Research
- Research Centre of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Centre for Applied Artificial Intelligence, Robotic, and IoT (CARI)
- Education, Psychology and Counselling Research Centre
- Social Sciences Research Centre (SSRC)
- Centre for Malaysian Studies
- Campus Life
Excellent Achievement in the IIC 2022
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology (FEIT) participated in International Innovative Competition 2022 (IIC ’22) from 7th to 9th June 2022. FEIT team sent a total of four teams to compete in IIC ’22. All teams achieved distinguished results by bagging 1 gold award and 3 silver awards in IIC’22.
Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (DEE) lecturers (Dr. Nur Dalilah Binti Nordin, Dr. Tan Jia Hou and Mr. Leong Kah Meng) and DEE students (Teh Kai Jun and Ng Khai Le) won IIC’22 Gold Award. The title of their project was ‘Automated Design Tool for GCPV System with Space Constraint’.
Department of Computer Science lecturer (DCS) (Ms. Noor Fatihah bt Mazlam) and DCS students (Lim G Wei and Tobhiyah Loh Chong Ee) won IIC’22 Silver Award. The title of their project was ‘Meeting Minutes System’.
The DCS lecturer (Dr. Ong Teong Joo) and DCS students (Fu Yi Shi, Khoo Zhi Hao, Kuganraj a/l Utamman and Hun Zu Rong) won IIC’22 Silver Award. The title of their project was ‘Campus Early Alert and Fever Screening (AFSS) System based on Face Recognition and Temperature Sensor’.
The DCS lecturer (Ms. Noor Fatihah bt Mazlam) and DCS students (Wan Joe Yee, Low Yue Yun and Lai Jun Jie) won IIC’22 Silver Award. The title of their project was ‘Web Based Time Management Application’.