R2/0612/6/0275 (MQA/FA 2810) 04/30
PEO1：培养能够在高质量软件系统的需求分析、设计、评估、实施、维护和发展中利用最先进的知识、合适的方法和科学方法的毕业生。 PEO2：培养能够在软件工程和软件相关技术领域进行分析、研究和开发的毕业生。 PEO3：培养能够表现出一贯的职业道德和高度诚信的毕业生。 PEO4：培养具有独立和终身学习的管理知识和解决问题能力的毕业生。 PEO5：培养毕业生就业技能、科技创业知识和管理技能。
- Graduates are able to analyse the knowledge, principles and theories that related to software engineering in explaining software concepts, analyzing software problems and designing useful software.
- Graduates are able to analyse theoretical principles, programming skills and tools of software engineering into practice and relevant areas.
- Graduates are able to adapt relevant software engineering techniques and appropriate methodologies in analysing problem solving, designing, testing, implementing and maintaining ICT solutions
- Graduates are able to interact and communicate effectively with different stakeholders in groups, team or organization, and present their ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Graduates are able to utilize digital technologies, information and numerical skills for problem solving and in performing works that related to software engineering field.
- Graduates have good moral responsibility to carry out their duties as software engineer and show their leadership to lead juniors in software applications development projects or even in management level.
- Graduates are able to use different ways to continue their further study, carry out research and analyze on ICT problems, and accumulate the information and knowledge for their career development.
- Graduates are trained on the basic programming skills, system analysis process, software engineering, information technology principle and practice studies. The studies thus provide the understanding and platform for graduates to further their interests into entrepreneurship, management and design skills.
- Graduates are able to work ethically and commit to professional practices in their workplace and even in society.
• 信息安全与保障 • 软件工程 • 电脑组织与架构 • 人机互动 • 物件导向程式设计 • 软件测试 • 基本网络和通信系统
• Artificial Intelligence
• Digital Media Marketing
• 系统分析师 • 软件品质专员 • 资讯工艺顾问 • 系统支援与维护
- STPM/A-Level: Pass with minimum grade C (CGPA 2.00) in any 2 subjects and a credit in Additional Mathematics at SPM, or a credit in Mathematics and one S&T/Engineering subject at SPM
- UEC: Grade B in 5 subjects including Advanced Mathematics
- Foundation/Matriculation: Pass with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and a credit in Additional Mathematics at SPM, or a credit in Mathematics and one S&T/Engineering subject at SPM
- STAM: Pass with minimum grade of Jayyid in two subjects and a credit in Additional Mathematics at SPM, or a credit in Mathematics and one S&T/Engineering subject at SPM
- STPM (Science Stream): Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00 in Mathematics and one S&T/Engineering subject
- Diploma in Computing/S&T: Minimum CGPA of 2.75
- Diploma in Computing/S&T with CGPA 2.00- 2.74: May be admitted subject to a thorough internal evaluation process
- Diploma in DKM/DVM/DKLM: Pass with minimum CGPA of 2.50 subjected to HEP Senate / Academic Board’s approval
- 其他: Other recognized equivalent qualifications
- 国际生英语能力要求: IELTS 5.0 / its equivalent.