PEO1: 毕业生可以利用信息技术知识、合适的方法论、科学方法和技术来解决组织问题，创造性地和合乎道德地根据组织的需要开发计算机软件。 organisational problems and develop computer software according to the organisational needs creatively and ethically.
- Graduates are able to apply the knowledge of organizational and system needs in ICT field.
- Graduates are able to utilize relevant techniques and appropriate methodologies in analyzing problem solving, designing, implementing and managing ICT solutions.
- Graduates are able to demonstrate theoretical principles, programming and technical skills of information technology into practice and in relevant areas.
- Graduates are able to interact and communicate effectively both in written and spoken form with different stakeholders under work related environment and ICT professionals in computer applications development projects or even in management level.
- Graduates are able to utilize digital technologies, information and numerical skills in performing works and in supporting the tasks that related to ICT industries.
- Graduates have good moral responsibility to carry out their duties as software coder and show their leadership to lead juniors in information technology applications development projects or even in management level.
- Graduates are able to use different ways to continue their further study, carry out research and analyze on ICT problems, and accumulate the information and knowledge for their career development.
- Graduates are trained on the basic programming skills, system analysis process, information technology principle and practice studies. The studies thus provide the understanding and platform for graduates to further their interests into entrepreneurship.
- Graduates are able to work ethically and commit to professional practices in their workplace and even in society.
• 作业系统 • 系统安全与控制 • 专题 I • 专题 II
University College Core Modules
• 软件开发 • 物件导向程式设计 • 资料结构与演算法 • 专案管理 • 网页系统
University College Elective
• Fundamental of Mathematics
• Advanced Mathematics
• 系统工程师 • 资讯系统管理员 • 数据库管理员 • 数据库工程师
- SPM/ O-Level: Minimum 3 credits including Mathematics
- UEC: Minimum grade B in 3 subjects including Mathematics
- STPM/A-Level: Pass with minimum grade C (CGPA 2.00) and a credit in Mathematics at SPM
- STAM: Minimum grade of Pass and a credit in Mathematics at SPM
- SKM Level 3: Minimum a credit in Mathematics at SPM
- Certificate Level 3: Minimum CGPA 2.00 and a credit in Mathematics at SPM
- Others: Other recognized equivalent qualifications
- English Competency Requirement for International Student: IELTS 4.0 or its equivalent