Congratulations on your graduation! Please be informed that you are cordially invited to attend the Convocation Ceremony. In order to fulfill the CMCO’s SOP, the 31st Convocation will be held in Two (2) sessions*.
* Subject to change
Step 1: Online registration for attendance of convocation
All graduates are required to complete the online attendance form: • Visit Southern UC’s website https://www.southern.edu.my/activities/convocation/en/ • Login to G-Form
• Complete the form • Southern UC Alumni Surveys
Step 2 : Graduation Message for Convocation Ceremony
Graduands can dedicate ONE short message to their parents/friends/lecturers during the convocation ceremony. The message will be displayed on the screen while you are on the stage to receive your scroll. We encourage all graduands to write a message to express their appreciation to their parents/friends/lecturers.
(1) Southern UC reserves the right to edit the messages, reject any indecent messages and not to display the messages without further notice.
(2) Late submission of message will not be accepted.
Step 3 : Convocation Gown’s Deposit (Diploma, Bachelor, Master & PhD programmes only)
Graduands (excluding Foundation Students) shall make a deposit payment to Account & Finance Office before collecting the Convocation Gown.
*2 July 2022 (Late penalty of RM20.00 will be charged from 3 July 2022)
• Payment Method
(i) Direct cash bank-in
(ii) Online transfer using Instant Transfer or DuitNow QR
• The softcopy of the official receipt will be sent to the graduands by email.
• Graduands are required to provide the softcopy of the official receipt upon collecting the convocation gown from Student Affairs Office.
Step 4: Southern UC Alumni SurveysAll graduands are required to complete the simple surveys
SOPs of the Convocation Ceremony:
2.2 Or use COVID-19 Antigen Detection Kit of a specified brand (NEWGENE) and scan the QR code on the box to upload the test results and get an e- certificate.